Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The Final Countdown

Hello,

My name is Lee M. Saunders. I am a 24-year-old white American fellow moving to Mexico, D.F. on May 13, 2007. Mexico City, to the layperson. I have lived in Colorado, USA my entire life, and have decided to publish my experiences in Mexico here on this webpage. Who's excited?

Let's hammer out a few facts about Lee before we begin:

1. I am 6'4", white, with indicriminately colored hair.
2. This is to be my first experience living in another country.
3. My job is selling billboard ad space in Mexico to American advertisers.
4. I speak pretty fantastic book Spanish. Mexican Spanish, not as much.

There are probably more facts that needed to be listed. But I don't want to have this blog turn into more of a "blahg," if you catch my drift. Brevity will hopefully be a virtue that this blog will extol. I'm excited to leave here in about 10 days, I've got many things to take care of before I do. Mostly playing golf.

So, please feel free to check in on this catastrophe (I used to think I was good at the internet . . . ) at will, I'll likely be updating it bi-weekly. I'm having a big party at my folks' house Wednesday May 9 at 6 pm, if anybody would like to attend, drop me an email at leemsaunders@gmail.com.

2 comments:

Ryan Nee said...

I'm assuming the title of this blog was a thinly disguised Europe reference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd42-uTLErM

reed the bro said...

Enjoying the blog so far, also enjoyed humming the Europe song, props to nee for finding that "waldo" in the blog... hope you like things down there, sounds like fun, laura and i will visit soon i'm sure